OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
Mix & Blend Ltd website is owned and operated by Mix & Blend Limited. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your personal information to support and enhance our relationship with you. We only share your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. You may contact Mix & Blend Ltd at any time with any privacy questions or concerns and to see the personal information you have given us and request correction.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
A Mix & Blend Ltd Customer Service Advisor will ask the customer for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and contact details, and then we keep a record of this information. All this is necessary so we can recognise you as a registered customer, pass on the correct details with your order, and ensure that you are happy with the service you receive. We keep a record of any purchase you make on Mix & Blend Ltd website.
We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you’ve had with using our Mix & Blend Ltd website.
We’ll also ask you questions at registration, and from time to time by email, that will give us information that will be used to improve your experience of shopping on Mix & Blend Ltd. You do not have to answer these questions, but if you do we can communicate with you in a more relevant way.
We do not store credit card details.
If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us, or feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by contacting us.
All the information we collect via our Mix & Blend Ltd website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you and to personalise our service.
We are committed to using your personal information only for (Click Here)
- Passing on your orders to your chosen sellers so they can supply goods and services to you and for customer administration. Our sellers may use subcontractors to process and provide your orders to you. Any such subcontractors are subject to the same contractual obligations as our sellers in respect of your personal information
- Planning and managing Mix & Blend Ltd business activities, including analysis of customers’ shopping habits, product and style preferences.
- Technical administration of our Mix & Blend Ltd website.
- Providing you with information about the services we offer.
- Letting you know about offers and news from Mix & Blend.
- Letting you know about offers, news and products from sellers and Mix & Blend on our Mix & Blend Ltd website.
- We may make your name and email address available to companies in order to advertise and market our services to you through other platforms on the internet (e.g. Facebook).
- To verify details of your payment method or credit card account.
- During your registration process you are given the opportunity to select some of the ways in which we may use your details.
These are the circumstances in which we may share some of your data with others (Click Here)
- To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our service, and our sellers’ products and services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
- If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so.
- We do not share your details with 3rd parties for any other purpose.
MANAGING YOUR ORDERS
We may monitor and review communications between you and our sellers on our Management Information System (MIS), solely for the purposes of ensuring that your orders are managed appropriately by us and our sellers and our customer service team, and in accordance with the terms and conditions that we have in place with our sellers.
DATA OVER THE INTERNET
The internet is a global network, so it is possible for your data to travel internationally, which may include places outside the European Union. If you visit the Mix & Blend Ltd website, you’re agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
You and Mix & Blend Ltd accept that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees, our sellers and any sub-contractors who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments – for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
To see all the information we have about you, and to correct any inaccuracies, please write to us at: Mix & Blend Ltd, 3rd Floor, 207 Regents Street, London W1B 3HH
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
If you no longer wish to receive any further email messages, post or other communications from us or you no longer wish to be contacted by other companies who you permitted us to provide your details to then please contact us.
OUR SELLERS’ PRIVACY POLICIES
Our sellers are bound by the same legislation as us, and specifically must comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
In using Mix & Blend Ltd website our sellers (and their affiliates), agree not to:
- sell, barter, disclose or transfer to any third party, any data passed to them as a result of any transaction via the Mix & Blend Ltd website (e.g. personal data of any user), or permit any third party to have access to the same;
- send to any Mix & Blend Ltd website user any non-electronic direct-mail marketing;
- send to any Mix & Blend Ltd website user any electronic communication except as necessary to complete any Buyer’s transaction or to respond to a customer service enquiry made by such Buyer concerning such transaction;
- use any domain name (or any part of it) on Mix & Blend Ltd website and/or otherwise in any communications that they have with any user of Mix & Blend Ltd website;
- Target unsolicited communications of any kind to any user of the Mix & Blend Ltd website.
By visiting this Mix & Blend Ltd website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies, you are consenting to Mix & Blend Ltd website using cookies for the purposes outlined below in order to provide you with a fully functional shopping experience.
Please note: to make full use of Mix & Blend Ltd website and to benefit from certain personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to be set up to accept cookies. The Mix & Blend Ltd website (like many other shopping Mix & Blend Ltd website) will not work when cookies are blocked.
The data we collect through these cookies is solely for the purpose of enhancing our Mix & Blend Ltd website and your browsing experience – it is never used to identify you and we would never share or sell on this data.
The list below details the cookies used on Mix & Blend Ltd website. We have outlined who sets these cookies and their purpose. If the party reads something other than ‘Mix & Blend Ltd website’, these are our third party business partners who help us to enhance your browsing experience.
|Functionality||Share This||Share This allows customers to share content, products and web pages from our Mix & Blend Ltd website with other social networking. The cookies used by Share This allow us to track the type of content, products and pages that our users are sharing to help us better understand which content is most engaging for our customers so that we can improve the content and customer experience in other areas of the Mix & Blend Ltd website.|
|Performance||Social media plugins||Mix & Blend Ltd websites social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, serve cookies in order to be able to share and discuss Mix & Blend Ltd website’s products on social networks.|
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by Mix & Blend Ltd website & Blend Ltd Mix & Blend Ltd website that you visit.
Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the Mix & Blend Ltd website that generated it. This helps to ease your navigation by automatically logging you in and remembering things like your preferences and what’s in your shopping basket. Cookies allow Mix & Blend Ltd websites like to deliver you a personalised shopping experience.
The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by the Mix & Blend Ltd website that created it and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to the Mix & Blend Ltd.
Sharing with social networks
If you use the buttons that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like Twitter and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory. Find out more about these here:
If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our Mix & Blend Ltd website will be limited to browsing and researching; you won’t be able to add products to your basket or buy them. To enable and manage cookies, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.